CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY
The Ignite Partnership acknowledges that they will be given access to varying amounts of Personal or Confidential Information before, during and after workshops as well as in one-to-one coaching sessions. It is not in our interest to break the confidence we have with individuals or their companies and to discuss or publicise any such personal or confidential information without the prior consent of that individual or company.
All ideas, concepts, techniques or materials relating to the Ignite Partnership and to Best Year Yet ® Programmes, whether or not protectable intellectual property and whether created for any individual will be deemed to be The Ignite Partnership’s sole and exclusive property and should be returned to them at the termination of any Programme or contractual relationship.
All materials created by Best Year Yet ® will carry their trademark and should not be reproduced or re-presented by anyone, other than their appointed license holders (The subsidiary company of The Ignite Partnership, Margaret Whiteford Associates Ltd is an appointed license holders).
Information Collection and Use
We are the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will never sell, share, or rent this information to others... ever. The Ignite Partnership collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
This statement applies to data collected by The Ignite Partnership and processed at our offices at Forebury House, Hastingwood Road, Hastingwood, Essex CM17 9JU, UK, and (under contract) at the sites of data processors and third parties appointed by us.
- We maintain email and offline contact information of our customers and prospects (contacts) either in their place of residence or business as provided to us.
- We maintain where available information relevant to each contact, including but not limited to, postal address, email address, telephone number(s) and information relating to your communications with us and commercial interactions.
- We maintain our contact information in a secure environment to prevent unauthorised use.
We use the information to deliver information regarding the activities of the Ignite Partnership including information regarding our services.
- We use the information to manage communication between contacts (you) and the Ignite Partnership.
- Data will be processed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
- You may opt out of receiving information from us by e-mail, telephone, fax or post. We do not pass your details on to any third parties ever and so this is not something you need to opt out from receiving.
You may request a copy of the information held about you by writing to: The Ignite Partnership at Forebury House, Hastingwood Road, Hastingwood, Essex CM17 9JU, UK.
This web site contains links to other sites. Our intention is to only publish links to sites we know and trust. However, please be aware that The Ignite Partnership is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by The Ignite Partnership.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
Notification of Changes
At The Ignite Partnership, your privacy is extremely important. If you have any questions about the privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with us, please Contact Us and let us know. Thank you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The information provided and the opinions expressed in this website and in the course of consultation and programmes delivered by The Ignite Partnership represent the views of The Ignite Partnership. They do not constitute legal advice and cannot be construed as offering guarantees for any future emotional, financial or other tangible measures of success.
Full terms and conditions for The Ignite Partnership services, including our Limited Liability can be obtained by emailing us.